Take advantage of cash grants available to eligible first time homebuyers through the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston’s Equity Builder Program (EBP). The EBP offers grants to provide assistance with down payments, closing costs, homebuyer counseling and property rehabilitation for eligible individuals purchasing their first home.
For more information or to apply, call 617-702-5142.
- Each household can receive up to $11,000.
- Naveo will pay for the first $375 in costs toward the property appraisal.
- Available for first time homebuyers purchasing an owner-occupied 1-4 family home.
- Available for eligible households with household incomes at or below 80% of the area median income.
- Household income calculation includes all individuals who expect to live in the property, regardless if they are on the loan or not.
- Homebuyer(s) must be able to contribute a minimum down payment amount of $500.
- Funds are available on a first-come, first served basis.