Naveo is a local not-for-profit financial institution focused on serving our members/owners. We’re here as your partner to help guide you toward your financial goals. We embrace our members’ personalities, cultures, and ambitions, tailoring our services to fit your needs and creating a financial plan that matches up with your current and future goals. At Naveo, it’s your journey.
We take pride in being active participants within our community by being socially responsible and reinvesting in the communities and neighborhoods we serve. We’re proud to be your partner when you’re seeking a local loan, but we’re more than just a financial institution with great rates and low fees. We are strong supporters of our local economy, small businesses, and community organizations that bring value to our members and neighbors.
Naveo Credit Union, formerly Cambridge Portuguese Credit Union, was incorporated on March 2, 1928 by twenty-seven Portuguese-Americans as a place where the community could deposit their savings with confidence and borrow money at low rates of interest. In 2014, the Credit Union changed its name to Naveo Credit Union to complement the changing demographics of the area by becoming an inclusive institution, one that is welcoming to everyone in the community.
Guiding the financial lives of the people we serve – in the neighborhoods where we live.
- Andrea J. White, President and CEO
- Albert Pinho, Senior Vice President and Senior Lender
- Kevin George, VP of Finance
- Jamie S. Levine, VP, Human Resources
- Raquel Sa, VP of Marketing & Retail
- Ana C. Santos, AVP of Lending
- Adam Carpenter, Senior Director, Technology
- Michael Dwyer, Director of Operations
- Bienvenida Feliz, Retail Manager, Cambridge
- Lucia Gonzalez, Retail Manager, Somerville
As our members’ elected representatives, Naveo’s volunteer Board is committed to the organization and its members. Our Board is made up of talented individuals who volunteer their time to ensure Naveo delivers exceptional service to the community while maintaining financial strength and stability.
- Leontina Mancini, Chairperson
- Isaac M. Machado, 1st Vice Chairman
- Paul Ferreira, 2nd Vice Chairman
- Charles Montemor, Asst. Treasurer
- Lindsay Lucke, Secretary/Clerk
- Christopher Alphen
- Jason Alves
- Mario Brum
- Sonja Darai
- Manuel DaSilva
- Jennifer Lawrence