Slide past your next payment
The holidays can put a dent in your finances. With our Skip-a-Payment program, you can slide past your next payment (or a month of your choosing) on eligible loans* so you can have extra funds to help ease your budget.
to a local non-profit organization!
Simply log into iBanking and click the Service Center tab to start your skip request, or drop off, mail or email a Skip-A-Payment form to us at least 14 days before your loan due date and you won’t have to make a loan payment that month.
- Skip up to two non-consecutive loan payments per calendar year.
- A $35 non-refundable processing fee applies per skip.
- $5 from each processing fee will be donated to a local non-profit organization.
- Eligible loans include auto loans, heat loans not secured by real estate, solar loans not secured by real estate, personal secured and unsecured loans.
- Completed form must be received at least 14 days prior to loan due date.
- Skip requests must be at least 4 months apart with a lifetime maximum of 6 skips per eligible loan.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting a complete and signed skip request, you authorize Naveo to extend your loan contract. Eligible Naveo loans may skip up to 2 non-consecutive loan payments per calendar year, with at least 4 months between each request. There is a lifetime maximum of 6 skip requests per eligible loan. A non-refundable $35 processing fee, paid by account debit or enclosed check, will apply to each skip-a-payment request. Payment will be deferred for the month of your choice as notated on this skip-a-payment request form. Consumer loans (auto loan, heat loan not secured by real estate, solar loan not secured by real estate, personal loan and secured loan) open and current for at least 6 months with no prior delinquencies may be eligible for this offer.
This offer is an extension of your loan contract. Interest will continue to accrue during the extension period. Please note that it is your responsibility to suspend any automatic payments you have initiated through your financial institution for the month selected. You will be required to resume your regularly scheduled payment the following month. Skip payments are not applicable on credit card, real estate, real estate secured HEAT Loan, real estate secured solar loan, loans with active life and/or disability credit insurance, or open-end loan types. Other restrictions may apply. Naveo reserves the right to deny any skip payment requests.