Naveo’s Secure Checking account is designed to fit your lifestyle while protecting your financial well-being. Secure Checking gives you the accessibility you need with the added benefit of identity protection and cellular telephone protection.
- No Return Deposit Item Fee
- Earn Interest on your Balance
- iBanking & ATM Accessible
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- One Free Order of Basic Checks
- IDProtect® – Identity Theft Protection Service (Registration/Activation Required) *
- Cellular Telephone Protection **
- Deposit checks in a snap with Mobile Deposit
To file a cell phone claim, call 866-210-0361.
* IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
** Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union and are not insured by the NCUA or Any Federal Government Agency.